Thursday 17 February 2011

I have joined!

Good morning, afternoon or evening!

I have finally sucummed to the deep, dark world of blogging. I have no idea if I will be able to keep it up but I'll certainly give it a go!

A little introduction:
I am Hannah Ashlea, a full time model based in London of the U.K. I've been modelling for just over 2 years and have had the pleasure of working with some amazing people and making some fantastic friends through my job. I use far too many ellipses, exclaimation marks and smiley faces, so forgive me for that :)

Hopefully over the next how-ever-long-you-choose-to-read-this-for-and-I-choose-to-write-in-it-for, you will find new pictures of me, find out when I'm travelling the country and hear the latest random things that pop into my head as well as links to little articals and other blogs that catch my interest.
I'm going to try to keep this modelling based, but don't be suprised if you find posts that have little to no relevance to modelling or photography :)

Keeping with the modelling theme...here are some images from my latest shoot with Gregory Brown...


Who'd have thought that a naked chick, some goggles and a goldfish bowl would work!?



Photographer: Gregory Brown
Makeup - Me


That'll do for the time being I think! 

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena