Tuesday 22 February 2011

Sparkles and Light!

So week or so ago I shot with the wonderful Kayt Webster-Brown.
It was terrifying - Kayt is a extremely talented and very experienced model and having her shoot me was a scary experience. I was covinced she'd be thinking "Oh god, why did I agree to this!?" the whole way through.
I couldn't have been more put at ease by this wonderful lady. Despite being stunning and successful she's one of the most down to earth people I've ever met, very friendly and she makes great toast!





Photographer -  Kayt Webster-Brown
Styling and Makeup - Kayt Webster-Brown


I've also had some amazing shoots recently for which I am waiting for images from and I've got a few awesome shoots lined up with some excellent photographers, makeup artists and stylists...Watch this space!

Hannah x

1 comment:

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena