Sunday 14 August 2011

London Uprising

The other week I worked with the very talented Phillip Skraba on Brick Lane, London. The theme of the shoot was Post-Apocalyptic high fashion and so we also had some amazing outfits by designers Alexander Lamb, Crystal McFarlane and Abby Lee. Phillip had me running up and down streets in *huge* heels, which was quite a task and the weather was fab, making our rather warm outfits even warmer!
The shoot was great fun, the makeup and styling incredible and the overall images are fantastic! We had quite a large team, credited at the end of this post :)

Here are the images!

 



 






Photographer:  Phillip Skraba
Models: Myself and Filip Jankovic
Makeup: Zofia Gluzinska
Stylist: Kyle Lo Monaco
Hair Stylist: Lathaniel Chambers
Clothing by: Alexander Lamb, Crystal McFarlane and Abby Lee

In other news, I modelled for a workshop run by Miss Aniela yesterday in the most fabulous location and 5 other models as well as the 10 photographers who booked on the workshop. I've been told I may recieve one or two images from that at some point, so I'll make sure I post them if I do! The day was great fun, with some fantastic outfits (I work a huge perspex hat at one point!) and a scrummy buffet lunch :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena