Thursday 30 August 2012

Good News Everyone!


To steal a phrase from good old Professor Farnsworth of Futurama fame, "Good News Everyone!".
I spent 2 or 3 hours this afternoon sitting in the office of agency Super-Tronic Models International discussing contracts and jobs and eventually taking a pen and signing on the dotted line!

That's right, I am now signed by a fantastic Hong Kong/China agency here in HK, yay! The people who run and work at the agency are so friendly and the agency itself seems to be going from strength to strength. It's a very exciting time for me; I'll finally be able to work in Hong Kong and could end up working in China and the rest of Asia too.

In other news, my parents are coming to visit on Saturday for just over a week and I'm so excited! Mum's been on long haul flights before but never to Asia and my Step-Dad has only ever visited Europe. Apparently he's been looking up the plane, the route, what the airports will be like...he's like a kid in a candy store!
I can't wait to show them all the sights when they arrive. I plan on taking them to every single thing I can, starting with the Tian Tan Buddha in Lantau, the 10,000 Buddha temple in Sha Tin and maybe even treating them to a harbour ferry tour one evening, something that I haven't even done yet.

The day after they leave, I'm flying to Thailand for 4 days to visit my Dad, who's lived there for about 6 years. I'll also be meeting my little 3 year old half sister for the very first time, which is going to be fantastic. I've watched her grow up via photographs over the years but I've never made it to Thailand to meet her in person before now. Can't wait!

A few days after we get back from Thailand, Ras and I are heading to the U.K for a couple of weeks, so by the time I get back to H.K on the 8th October, I'm going to be absolutely exhausted and probably wishing I'll never have to see the inside of another plane again!

And finally, I've got 908 people on my Facebook page at the moment and I've decided that when I reach the 1000 mark, I'll be giving away an 8x10" signed print! So if you haven't joined the page yet, make sure you do so by clicking the button over there on the right, or following this link!

See you soon!
Hannah x


No comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena