Thursday 17 January 2013

Million Dollar Reload!

So some of you may know I'm a huge fan of a Northern Irish rock band called Million Dollar Reload. The best (and most accurate) review I've heard for them is "Sounds like AC/DC, Aerosmith and Guns n Roses jamming in Buckcherry's garage". How could you not want to listen to something like that!?
Anyway, I was lucky enough to meet some of them last year backstage (!) at Download Festival and it turns out that not only are they incredibly talented musicians, but they're also thoroughly lovely chaps!

Hey look! There's me backstage with them now! L-R: Brian, Phil, Andy and yours truly ;)
Photo credit I believe goes to Mark Yates, of Terrorvision, who I collared to take the snap :D

So at the end of the day at Download, the guys threw me a new t-shirt advertising their new album and asked if I'd be interested in modelling it for them. I obviously agreed and spent the next few months trying to find a date where myself and my amazing friends Leanne and Joe were available to do the shoot!

December came and..........


Photo: Joe Gascoigne
Hair and Makeup: Leanne
 Necklace: A Weathered Penny 
T-shirt: Million $ Reload!



There are a couple more in the works, but I couldn't resist sharing this with you!


Until next time...
Hannah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena