Monday 19 August 2013

Leaving on a jet plane (Part 2)

Some news:

I've been in Hong Kong since Feb 2012, a whole 18 months now. I absolutely adore this city and country, more so than I ever thought I would. I have a solid group of friends, I feel that I've grown as a person and I've fallen into the lifestyle with ease. Who wouldn't, with boat trips on the weekend and a beach not more than 20 minutes away?!

However, as of June next year, I will officially be a Londoner again! Ras' company have started up a new department and they want him there, so back to Blighty we go! I'm not sure how long we'll be living in London, or where in London we'll be but we will be back. I'm going to be very, very sad to leave Hong Kong and the people in it behind, but the original plan was to stay for 2-3 years and by the time we move back we'll have been here for 2 and a half, so it works out well.

I'll be continuing to model when I get back to the U.K, so expect a lot of shiny new images to be appearing soon whilst I get my portfolio ready for my grand return!

Hannah :)

1 comment:

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena