Hi all! Just a quick note to tell you about a studio day I have booked at the James Thorpe Photography Studio in Northampton on 14th May 2011.
I have included the official press release as seen on James' website - feel free to get in touch with either myself or James for any questions!
Hannah Ashlea + Studio + Equipment + Props from only £50 all-in.
Hannah Ashlea will be available to shoot at our new Photography Studio in Northampton on Saturday 14th May!
Hannah is originally from Northampton and currently lives in London. However, she is moving to Hong Kong in June and this could be your last chance to shoot with her before she goes!
photo copyright Julian M Kilsby
When: Saturday 14th May 2011
Where: James Thorpe Photography Studio, The Mounts, Northampton
What: Professional model, studio, equipment & props
Rate: £50 per hour or £90 for 2 hours and 10 minutes
photo copyright Edfool Photography
For full details of the Studio click here
* 7.3 x 4.5 metres
* White walls, floor and ceiling
* Backdrops: Ultra-Black, White, Marigold and Oxford Blue, Red, Grey paper; black venetian blinds; frosted glass
* Equipment: 1 x 250w and 2 x 150w monoblock flash heads, lighting boom, 2 x 45w slave flashes, light meter, 3 x large 5-in-1 circular reflectors, reflector holder, posing blocks, giant anglepoise lamp, tripod and remote triggers. 6" x 9" dye-sublimation printer available on request (additional charge will apply)
* White sofa, black stool, wooden step-seat, large disco ball, vintage dressing table and many other props
Hannah brings;* Professional modelling experience
* Styles from fashion to art nude levels
* Make-up completed to a high standard using professional products
* Wardrobe: latex, street fashion, evening wear, and, of course, shoes!
* Extensive references available here.
On the Day;
You can book one or more of the following one hour sessions at £50 per hour. If you book more than one session back-to-back, you will receive a £10 discount AND the intervening ten minutes FREE, e.g. 9.30 - 11.40 am would be £90, all-in.
9.00 - 10.00 am
10.10 - 11.10 am
11.20 am - 12.20 pm
1.00 – 2.00 pm
2.10 - 3.10 pm
3.20 - 4.20 pm
4.30 - 5.30 pm
5.40 - 6.40 pm
photo copyright Phil Winterbourne
Q. "How do I pay?"
A. Payment can be made in advance via personal cheque, BACS transfer or PayPal (the latter carries a 3% surcharge) or in cash upon arrival.
Q. "Do I need to pay a deposit?"
Q. "What is your cancellation policy?"
A. No-shows and cancellations made within 48 hours of your session start time will be invoiced at the full rate.
Q. "If I book the last session of the day, will she be too tired to work properly?"
A. Very unlikely as Hannah is experienced in shooting for long days, and knows how to pace herself and stay looking fresh.
Q. "Can I book the whole morning/ afternoon?"
A. Of course.
Q. "Can two photographers share sessions in order to share the bill?"
Q. "Can I use my session to shoot for commercial purposes?"
Q. "Will there be a charge to sign model releases?"
A. Yes, Hannah is happy to sign model releases free of charge.
Q. "Can I discuss ideas with Hannah before the shoot?"
A. Yes, this is the best way to ensure that you get the most out of your session. We will give you her email address after booking for pre-shoot communications.
Q. "Can you let me know of future events?"
A. Yes, sign-up to our Mailing List and we will keep you posted!
Please leave a comment here or message me with enquiries. Sessions will be booked on a strictly first come, first serve basis, so please make enquiries as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment!
So...book now to avoid disappointment! :)