Monday 6 June 2011

Two of my favourite people :)

I know I shouldn't have favourites, but Andy K Stratford and Harmony Summer are two of the most lovely people I know. Andy is a very close friend of  mine, was the 2nd photographer I ever shot with and has been my "go-to-guy" every time I needed a portfolio update! He's definitely the closest I have to a muse.
Harmony is his girlfriend and a very talented young lady (she does have an excellent teacher close at hand, to be fair!). She's got so much enthusiasm and I can see her becoming my second muse :D

I shot with them both a few weeks back along with the wonderful Chloe Winter, a new but very talented makeup artist. I had a great time with the three of them, we all got on very well and I can't wait to work with them all again!

Copyright Andy K Stratford

Copyright Andy K Stratford

Copyright Harmony Summer

Copyright Harmony Summer

Copyright Harmony Summer

Copyright Harmony Summer



In other news, I'm planning an Irish tour this year! In late September, I will be catching a ferry over to Belfast and making my way around N. Ireland and ROI, kissing stones at Blarney and pretending to be giants at The Giant's Causeway inbetween shooting with various fabulous photographers along the way! If you fancy booking me, or know of any photographers over that way, let me know! Casting calls will be going up as soon as details are ironed out :)

I'm also off to Download Festival in a few days time, so I won't be around - boo! But I have some super cool Ultra Violet shots to show you from a shoot with Ashley Mark-Pomeroy a few weeks back, so I'll get them up as soon as I'm back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena