Sunday 9 October 2011

Swirling!

As I said in my last post, I shot with Alan Fretten at the Curves Studio in Salisbury. Alan's uploaded the images and so I thought I'd share a few here with you. All outfits are courtesy of the amazing Nikita Sablier shop, also in Salisbury.
It's almost impossible to put on one of these dresses and not spin and swirl around!


I *love* this jacket! 


As well as shooting in Salisbury (and buying a few little bits for myself from Nikita Sablier), I also had a fabulous shoot with Jef Photography. Thank goodness for that mini-heatwave we had the other week, without it, it would have been quite cold!
We found some Japanese Knotweed for me to pose in. It was right on the path in the little bridleway we were walking through, but no one came along :)

  
I look so tall!

The orange trousers and owl necklace were just 2 of the things I bought when I dragged Anita De Bauch shopping with me the other week. Anita's such a great shopping buddy - she got me trying on things that I'd never have done so before, and I ended up with orange trousers! Orange trousers rock :D

As well as prancing around in pretty dresses in Salisbury and orange trousers in High Wickham, I also flew across to Ireland for 3 days to shoot. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking, beautiful rolling hills and fields of heather. I took a few snaps when I was there and plan to go back at some point for some real exploring. I couldn't get over just how stunning it was!
The shoots were fantastic and I'm sure I'll be posting a few images when I get them.



This view served as a backdrop to a few nude shots - stunning :)



And finally, I've got a little more news! As well as being signed by an alternative agency, I am now also represented by a commercial agency! I have no idea why I'm suddenly getting interest from agencies, but I'm not complaining.

Also, I'm now a brunette :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena